Delhi Police Head constable Application form 2017 Apply Online : In the Delhi police there are a number of different kinds of posts. All the different posts perform their duties for the benefit and the well being of its citizens. Today we shall study the different steps that are involves for applying for the post of the Delhi Police Head constable.
Delhi Police Head constable Application form
The process of applying for the job has become very simple and fast. With the help of the internet you can now apply for an online application.The Online Application for Delhi Police Head Constable makes work very simple you can collect all your documents and keep them handy once you begin the process of applying for the job.
After you are done with the process of applying you will obtain an admit card that you are suppose to carry on the day of examination. Let us now study the process of Delhi Police Head constable Application form 2017 Apply Online:
- The first step that involves in order applying for the post of Delhi Police Head constable Application form is to visit the official website of the exam authority. The official website is delhipolicenic.in. This website will consist of all the information related to the application process. The website is very simple to use and all the instructions to use the website are mentioned on it clearly on it.
- Once you log into the website a homepage will open in front of you. On the homepage you will be able to see a number of links with different kind of information. You have to click on the link that reads recruitment. All the necessary recruitment related information will be present in this link.
- From this link you can download the application form. The application form will be available with the name Delhi Police recruitment application form. Click on it and follow the instruction. In order to fill the form you have to attach all the necessary documents that are self attested.
- You need to have all the documents that include your qualification details, the caste prove, the age proof etc. You also have to attach a self attested passport size photograph and then click on the submit button.
***** Delhi Police Pay Scale *****
In order to fill the application form you have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria for Delhi Police Head Constable that are required for this post that is declared by the Delhi Police recruitment authority.
- The age of the male candidate should be 18 to 25 years and for the females, also it is the same.
- There is relaxation of 5 years for the people belonging to the schedule caste, the schedule tribe and the ex-servicemen.
- The education qualification that you must possess is a certificate of class 10th or 12th.
- There are also certain physical parameters that are graded. The height of males should be 170 cm and females should be 157 cm.
If you clear all these eligibility criteria’s you will be eligible both to sit for the exam as well as for applying for Head Constable in Delhi Police the process of exam. Make sure that you keep all your documents handy in order to complete the process of applying fast.