Delhi Police constable Eligibility, age, physical, education qualification
As every state has its own Delhi police constable eligibility criteria for the post of police constable, this is the Delhi police eligibility criteria for the police constable of Delhi.
Delhi Police constable Eligibility criteria
Delhi Police constable Age limit
The Constable age limit of the candidate to apply for this post is between 18 years to 21 years of age. If his age is more than 21 then he is not eligible for the same and he cannot apply for the post of constable.
Delhi Police constable Physical qualification Height
- For men of general/ ST and OBC: The minimum height should be 170cms. It can be relaxed 5cms for the residents of hill areas.
- For women of general/ST and OBC: The minimum height should be 152cms.
- For men who are ST candidates: the minimum height should be 160cms.
- For women who are ST candidates: the minimum height should be 152 cms.
- The chest option for Men who are general and OBC: Without expanding 81 cm and with expanding 85 cm
- The chest option for Men who are schedule caste and tribe: without expanding 79 cm and with expanding 83cms.
- The chest option is not applicable to women.
- Weight should be in correspondence to Height and Age of for both men and women.
- For Men there is no weight criteria. But, females should weigh more than 47.5 kilograms.
Proper eye sight
Apart from the Candidate having a physically well built without any defects. Candidates with glass or contact lens are not at all eligible to apply for the police constable of Tamil Nadu. He should also be free from colour blindness.
Delhi Police constable Educational Qualification
They should have passed at least 10th class or 12th class from recognized board or any study, which is equivalent to it. At least this much he should have studied.
The selection of the candidates is based on two things first has to be the medical exam of the candidate. The candidate needs to be medically fit. He also has to give an interview. Only then he will be selected for the post of police constable of Delhi.