Delhi Police Application Form 2018 are to be released. You can fill Delhi Police Application Form to apply online for Delhi Police recruitments 2017-2018 now. Those who are interested in the Delhi Police Jobs, for those notifications are published by the Staff Selection Commission on its official website. These notifications are released to fill up the vacancy for the inspector and sub-inspector.
Delhi Police Application Form 2018
Staff Selection Commission was established in the year 1975. It looks after all the government jobs available in India. It is one of the important Organization. Many Candidates are applying for these exams from all over India. The government of India is trying to fill up the vacant posts. For that reason, such exams are conducted.
Any candidate bearing a minimum qualification say 12th class or the bachelor degree can apply for this exam.
From where to get the Application Form
A candidate who wants to make a Delhi Police application form online apply for this exam can visit the official website- ssc.nic.in, in order to get all the relevant information. After getting all the required information, a candidate can fill up the application form and send the hard copy of the same to the board’s address.
How to get the Delhi Police application form 2018
The application form is available on the website- www.ssc.nic.in. The application fee is given along with the Delhi Police application form. An application fee is Rs. 100/-. There is fee exemption for SC, ST, and Woman, etc. The modes of payment of such application fee are- Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and the SBI challan.
Who can fill up the Application form
***** Delhi Police Pay Scale *****
Anyone who is having a minimum qualification that is, the 12th class or the bachelor’s degree is eligible to fill up the Application form.
Delhi Police Application process is as follows
- The department which is responsible for the acceptance of the application fees and for the conduct of these exams is the “Staff Selection Commission.”
- The post for which the application is received. It can be any- Inspector, Sub Inspector, and the Home guard, etc.
- The age limit to apply Delhi Police for the above-mentioned posts are 20 to 25 years.
- The pay scale will depend upon the type of position applied for. It normally ranges from Rs. 9400 to 34,800/-
- Status of an Application shows the date on which the application begins. It normally begins on 8th January 2016.
- The fee for applying the exam is Rs. 100/-
- Selection will depend upon the total number of marks obtained in the written exam.
- Admit cards are made available online after the Application forms are received.
Grade pay for the candidates who are selected by the Delhi Police 2018 Application Form is around Rs. 4,200/-
Candidates’ selection depends upon the marks obtained by them in the written exam that is in Paper I and II
One Notification was issued by the Staff Selection Commission, that is, Notice F No:1/2018- PI & PII as on January 2018. Such Notification was issued to select best candidates for Group C and Group B positions.